Approx. Rs 600 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Pack Size||1 kg.|
|Type||Graphic & Industrial Screen Printing Ink|
- Outdoor UV Screen Inks for Wide Range of Plastics
- UV Curing Inks
- Good Outdoor Durability
- High Gloss
- Very Fast Cure Speeds
- Wide Adhesion range
- Superior Flexibility & Intercoat Adhesion
- Excellent High-Speed Printability
- Capability of Matching Metallics
- Maximum of 20% by weight of ink used.
- Print inks & metallics through 90/cm to 120/cm, monofilament
polyester fabric, depending on the application. Depending on
particle size, metallics may have to be printed through mesh that
is coarser than 90/cm.
- Air dry: up to 15 minutes. Do not stack prints immediately. Allow
sufficient time for through cure.
- Jet dry: 55 to 65 degree centigrade, for up to 20 seconds.
- These inks are widely used for outdoor signage, POP display, decal
& vacuum forming.
- Keep inks in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep lids tightly closed when not in use.
- Any unused ink should not be returned to the can must be stored
- Shelf life is two to three years from the date of manufacture.
- Stir well before every use.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: TRANSPORT/ COURIER
- Production Capacity: NOT APPLICABLE
- Delivery Time: ON REQUIREMENT
- Packaging Details: BOX PACKING